Who we are
1. General information
The owner of the kardent.net website and the administrator of personal data is Karolina Byczkowska – Wojciechowska, who runs the KarDent Lab & Academy with its registered office at ul. Stefana Okrzei 30, 62-030 Luboń, Poland, NIP: 9271903061, REGON: 364708085, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland.
2. Personal data
Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user. Personal data is obtained when filling out the contact form and other elements used for this purpose. They are only used to process the inquiry. The content of the website can be viewed without providing any personal data.
Each person who has provided their personal data has the right to:
- The right to information about the processing of personal data
- The right to obtain a copy of the data
- The right to rectification / amendment
- The right to delete data
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to data processing for marketing purposes
- The right to object to other purposes of data processing
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to lodge a complaint
The above-mentioned activities can be performed by sending a statement to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Personal data obtained by the administrator are stored, processed and protected in accordance with applicable law.
3. Information about cookies
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content (they are stored in an aggregated and anonymous form, for an indefinite period, by Google Analytics / Google Search Console);
- determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular Google and Facebook (maximum 540 days from the visit).
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
The administrator also processes cookies for technical purposes, e.g. for backup purposes. They can then be stored temporarily.
4. Managing cookies
If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
5. Sharing of data
The data are sharing to external entities only within the limits permitted by law. The administrator may be required to give information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Contact forms
The administrator provides the option of contacting using contact forms on the website. Using the form requires providing personal data necessary for contact and answering the inquiry. The User may also provide other data to facilitate contact or service the inquiry. Providing data marked as mandatory is required in order to accept and handle the inquiry, and failure to do so results in the inability to handle. Providing other data is voluntary.
7. Final provisions